Isnin, 13 Januari 2014

Random ramblings

In certain conditions, things are better left unsaid. Bear in mind, no one can be trusted but yourself. Or none, if it is me. Because I cant trust my mouth. Yeah I have a big mouth. Well I can keep secrets, so no worries your secrets are safe with me. I just cant contain myself from telling stupid jokes to people I am not comfortable with. Those people in which you can hear the drop of the needles when you are having conversation with them. See how awkward is it. Or maybe it cannot be called conversation, maybe question and answer sessions. lol.

I can still remember how we used to talk as fast as a bullet (does this proverb exist? haha) so others can take  their turns. How we fight just to keep on telling stories. Oh how I miss those times. 

I can talk for four hours non stop provided my partner is my click. I miss the times when my  best friend and I were sharing the bed in the hostel, talking and giggling about stupid things. How much time we had back then, when nothing mattered most, except for happiness.

I just cant befriend a gedik person. I just cant. No matter how I force myself to smile at her (yes i do force myself to smile). Not a genuine smile. I fake my smile. Lol.

From I was a kid, I never failed to hate a gedik person.hahaha

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan