Khamis, 23 Januari 2014

Random ramblings

We both had been not well since the past few days. Ok this week has been so hectic for me. Joining marketing department, it does mean I have to stand in a booth under the hot sun! Stop being dramatic fasha. U sure enjoyed the good food served.lol

Yes I do admit I still can feel the sweetness of rendang daging. It is something that is very outstanding, that I can still feel it in my mouth. Oh now the saliva is watering my mouth.

Woke up at 5.30 am yesterday, after a short nap (i had this problem of waking up periodically from 1 until 5.) I had set my alarm clock, but I was constantly awaken by the fear of not waking up. And I was freaking out to the extent of telling my mil to wake me up.lol. Thanks mama! 

Oh well my mil do nags at me. Well I take this positively. It means she loves me, and treat me like her own child (perasan).

I still remember her first tazkirah pointed to her dearest (lah sangat) daughter in law. Yes her newly wed daughter in law is drinking while standing. Oh how could she when she has just getting married and supposed to be soft spoken, well mannered, polite, etc etc.

Ok enough of ramblings. We both are now worn out to the extent we barely able to have a long conversation in the bed. Just some some small talk before we both doze off to lalaland. What worst is that, it is only Thurs. Friday is coming. One more working day. sigh.sigh

hai macam mana gaji nak berkat fasha weh, mengeluh jeeeee...cannot lah.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan