Khamis, 9 Januari 2014

Definition of Friends

Being married, some of my friends might think I will forget them. Some might say I put my husband on top of  my priorities, my attention is shifted, my husband is everything, I wont be the same, etc.

Yes I do admit that my husband is my everything. He means world for me. I would not trade him for the world. Who on their right mind would not love their husband (exception given to a psycho husband). He is my priority.

However, I did not forget my friends. Irony is, the one who said  I would forget them is the one who forget me. How ironic is that huh? How she used to be my best friend, until she is surrounded by someone free and doesn't have commitment like me. Oh well I'm married. I don't have much time for her but that doesn't mean I don't have time for her at all.

She is the one who DID NOT attend my wedding. Frankly speaking, I don't feel offended because I have seen this coming. It is so predictable.

I have learnt to not give a fuck bout this shit. People come and people go but the best will stay with you. No matter what you have gone through. Best friends are not those who are always by your reach, but those who are near to your heart.

No matter how far you are with your best, but the remembrance that matters most. I am so glad to have few best friends that I always feel comfortable to be with. I can be myself, with some imperfections. I'll accept them for who they are, for their imperfections.

I have learnt to let go those who take me for my granted. No need to waste my energy for these people.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan