Khamis, 25 April 2013

Of Bunga Telur and Bally Shoes

still remember this story? I have never have the idea that one day im gonna experience this. haha. wedding preparations are quite tough especially when u're a student with no income, and there's just a lot to buy. Luckily I'm a lady, so I am given the dowry, lets imagine if I were an indian, and I have to give dowry to the bride.noooo Im not going to get married.hehe.

Basically, all of the preparations are prepared by myself, with the help of the bride to be. I was actively involved from the beginning, so I know every details of them. After so many changes have been maid on the dress, the card, now I am satisfied and what can I do now is just wait and hope and pray. I wonder will the card able to be administered on time?

I go for cheapskate, I count everything, how much they cost me, which is more beautiful with a lower price, ask me, coz I've been there. So i decided to do all the decorations in the bride's room on my own. This means a lot of hard work. But, as long as I am satisfied with myself, nothing bothers.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan