Ahad, 8 November 2009

a puro dolor

yesterday was sumone's besday..sory i wasn't da 1st to wish u,so were u on my last besday,although i hope u were among da earliest birds..

 he was special to me..plz note da word "was" ye..he was my dockter chenta..olwez giving me motivations n support wif his craps advice..sumpah die pye advice mmg cm syial yet i'm entertained by them..haha

plg besh,when i was in plkn,after dpt fon je, bliau antara kwn yg terawal yg ak contct after family ak..yeah,i spent lots of my tyme with die, rather then my x-bf yg separoh cm syial tuh..haha


but we are no more gud friends..i really2 miss u dude..yeah,deep inside.. u sound so sarcastic to me these days..i tot u've changed,or it is me..? keep wondering bout it..n i am harsh rude too,4 da mean words i intendedly said to hurt u..sory..i hope i hate u,but u used 2 b sumone yg byk berjase to me..


i miss da old farith la...farith yang msk ayam goreng smpai hangus tp stil mentah kt dlm,farith yang promised me nk bwk jln2 nek kete after dpt lesen kete,farith yg suggest ak clash dgn kayu balak tuh,farith yang motivate ak tyme ak down cz result spm ak cm palat,farith yg ske merepek n talk craps tp sgt menyenangkan ati aku,farith yang share kredit fon kt ak,farith yang sengal,farith yang klaka,farith yang bongok,farith kawan ak..


ppl come n go..da best will remain,n i hope u wud remain cz u r da best among those shits..hehe.. dear my old frend,i luv u dude..




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan