Khamis, 14 Januari 2010

vol 2# - fasha iss writing on writing

            If someone ask me to be a writer, I would think twice and hesitate and ask her to give me thousand reasons of what has taken her to think that I can write. I did some writings, which was last on my secondary school. That was my last time and it seemed to be like three years ago since I really wrote. I always have my head cracked to think of the ideas and materials to be written. I hate it when somebody, my teacher in fact ask me to write in the classroom at the moment. I cannot force myself to write, and I almost asphexiated even to make it half done. All I do is staring at the ceiling and hoping for the ideas to greet me. It makes sense for me to have my brain worked so that I do not write craps. It bothers me a lot to not annoy people.


          I do really hope I can be as good as J.K Rowling, not to mention as famous as her. Finally it worth a living for having something that can be proud of in life. Harry Potter sequel would always be my favourite. A stinky envy boy once said to me, “well,you are such a dreamer”. All I did was smirking my face,smiled, and went away. I could not afford to have my time wasted for such a looser. There is never wrong in hoping. Dare not to dream, it would not cost you any penny. Dream a lot, keep on trying, then only u can soar high. Life is just not a bed of roses which offers you happiness and joy for each time. For that reason, I did go to a writing workshop which is held by Faisal Tehrani. He is superb,awesome,amazing and there goes a list of nice words to describe him. I learn a lot from him, technically and spiritually. Who does not know him? Raise your hands and bang your head to the concrete wall and do not stop unless you know who he is.



          I wish I can write as good as Fynn Jamal. Do not worry, do not let your head banged as Fynn Jamal is not as famous as John Grisham. Does not famous does not mean you are no good. It is so lame to just read masterpieces written by well known author only, as everyone can educate. Fynn Jamal is a blogger, which it is kind of a trend nowadays to have your online diaries. I do have a blog too, which I think is good for me to train and push myself to write,at least anything I am interested to.


        I was in the middle of my steps on the dance floor. The sense of enjoyment overwhelming me until somebody in just plain T-shirt told me to lay low on the floor. For God forsaken, the place had been ambushed by the authority. Gross, I got nowhere to run. Then I heard some rumours spread. The club’s operation was illegal, which means it was against the law. Somehow it was better than being invaded by Taliban, at least. Everyone was asked to urinate to determine alcohol level in blood, and either we are drug addicts or not. ”Please, I am not”. I start to shiver. If only I did not go to the toilet half an hour ago. If only Sarah did not asked me to keep her company. If only I did not have a pee. If only. I was asked to urinate, which it was like the hardest thing to do at the moment. It was like when you got a full stomach, somebody offered you Nando’s, and it is all on him. I did succeed to urinate, after a three bottle of mineral water consumption and half an hour of waiting, in which it gave me hell. Writing is just the same.


         I do really hope I can write some in future. Although it might be hard for me at this moment, squeezing my brain just to write some rubbish. It might take me years but at the end of struggling hard, it worth it to see a colourful rainbow.



*ini correction yang aku buat.mmg ade same coz aku copy paste dpd 1st td..
*curious gler nak tggu kne reject lagi
*paragraph x balance,aku taw

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan