Selasa, 8 Julai 2014

I eat my own anger.

I do always hate waiting. It wastes my time, my energy, my positive vibes. I seriously think that I need some help. I need to be more patient, therefore I would save my ass from high blood pressure.

Is it normal that somehow after some time since we know each other, we tend to upset and and disappoint with our spouse. I find this to be unhealthy, especially when I am the one who are always see the glass half empty.

Funny is, I am always the one who cause the stir. Being vocal sometimes does not bring me any good. Or maybe I am not that good in expressing feelings. Or maybe I am bad with word choice, therefore the other half's feeling is hurt.

That was before.

Today I find a new me. Reminding myself that who am I without him brings serenity to my heart. Seeing he asleep brings keinsafan inside me. He accepted me for who I am. He marry the fat. The ugly me. The stubborn me. The stupid me. The poor me. The hot-tempered me. The list goes on.

What else should I ask for?

Except for happiness and Allah' blessings for our marriage.

  

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan