Selasa, 14 Mei 2013

Pengantin Diaries

Less that 3 weeks before the solemnization, it can be said that all the preparation are done. except for the goodies.in which I will settle once I come back home, two days before getting married. hehe.

How to start eh? well, until today, I still could not believe the idea that I am gonna be someones's wife soon. At the age of 23, sort of very early. I never imagined of this to happen. I aimed to settle down at 27 or 28. But it turned out the other way round. Who am I to question Allah's plan. I believe Allah has planned, and he planned the best for me.

Well, I can tell that I am immature, in certain ways. Being a mood swinging kind of person, my fiancee has to deal with my tantrum. Hell no. U cannot imagine how bad could I be. I swear I was a different person when I get mad. Poor him. I promise myself to be nice, to be isteri solehah for him. He has sacrificed a lot for me, so I need to sacrifice for him too.

I am so grateful to have him with me. I am being pampered, being taken care of, and bad thing is, I am not as independent as before. I depend a lot on him coz I know he will always be there for me.

I really hope that this relationship is a bless from Allah, for we could both become more obedient to Him. I wish to have a sakinah family, with charming soleh kids and a responsible husband who will do everything to protect his family.

I am so lucky to have a man willingly loving me, a person with so many imperfections. I wouldnt trade him for the world. I would never. This is my doa.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan